- Top 3 skills to be a full stack developer
- Must have skills to be a full stack developer
- Everything you need to know about full stack development
- Be a full stack developer with these 3 skills
- The only skills to be a full stack developer
- Full stack development – the highest paying job
- What is full stack development?
- Scope of full stack development
- Scope of full stack developer
- Become a full stack developer and earn up to 15 LPA
- How to become a full stack developer
- Full stack developer scope and salary
- How to become a full stack developer in 2021
- Full stack developer roadmap
- How to become a job ready full stack developer
BLS reports suggest a 27 percent rise in web developer jobs by 2024.
Isn’t it amazing news for all the web developers?
So, before we know about full-stack developers, we must learn who the web developer is and what the web development consists of. Web development generally has two elements – front-end development and back-end development.
Front-end development is responsible for the outlook of the website or application that the user sees or interacts with. This is what we call UI (Use Interface). On the other hand, back-end development is responsible for the functioning, and recording of the data. This is called UX (User Experience). When both the front-end and back-end development come together, the concept of full-stack development comes out.
So, a full-stack developer is a person who develops both the front-end and back-end of a website or application. Not only the frontend and backend but, full-stack developers are also experts in wireframes, graphics, layouts, and everything needed to create a website or application.
Full-stack development has become the most sought-after job of the decade.
Today, there are over 23 million developers around the world and by 2023 it would reach 27.7 million. (Source – Evans Data Corporation)
By now you must be interested to know about the skills that a person needs to become a full stack developer.
So, here we go!
Skills for a full stack developer
1. Skills for front end development
2. Skills for backend development
A back-end or server-side developer must be proficient in programming languages including PHP, Python, Ruby, and Java and databases including my SQL Oracle Microsoft SQL SQL server MongoDB and more. He must also be skilled in CMS.
3. Skills for designing graphics
To be an expert in graphic designing, a person needs to be skilled in some designing applications including Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign, etc.
4. Scope of full-stack development
Full-stack developers can work for small startups to international companies as they are in great demand by companies. They can also work as freelancers so the future scope of full-stack developers is, no doubt, very bright.
5. The salary package of full-stack developers
There is a huge demand for full-stack developers in India and across the globe. A fresher full stack developer is enjoying the package of approximately 4.7 lakh per annum in India and the maximum package goes to around 17 lakh per annum with experience.
So what are you waiting for? Want a bright future as a full-stack developer? Join our full-stack development course now.